How to guides¶
This section provides step-by-step how-to guides for intermediate to advanced users:
- How to write a standalone C app using the scene API,
- How to use Dear ImGui directly in a C++ application,
- How to write a custom visual in C, by reusing existing shaders and without writing custom shaders (Python bindings coming soon),
- How to write a custom graphics in C and GLSL, by writing custom shaders,
- How to use the canvas C API to create standalone applications that do not use the high-level scene API,
- How to use the vklite C API to create standalone offscreen and/or compute applications that only use the vklite API (thin wrapper on top of the Vulkan C API).